Tala is an app for you to build the financial life you want. It is designed to provide you instant loans to those using M-Pesa service in Kenya.
Tala appfinancing service in details:
How simple is the process?
- Download the Tala app
- Fill out our quick loan application in the Tala mobile app
- Verify your identity through our secure system
- Get cash sent directly to your M-Pesa in an instant
How do I repay my loan?
- Repay your loan with M-PESA Xpress or through our Paybill 851900 and the phone number you sign up with
- You can pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date
- Easy repayment schedule keeps you on track with your payments
The benefits of Tala in-app features at your fingertips:
- Personal security PIN to ensure protection
- Track your credit with My Tala Status
- Easy repayment schedule that keeps you on track with your payments
- Millions of Tala customer success stories to inspire you on your journey
What are my loan terms?
Customers can express a preference for loan terms up to 90 days.
- 60-day loan payment terms have a one-time fee of 10-25%*
- 90-day loan payment terms have a one-time fee of 13-33%*
- Grow with Tala and build your limit up to KSh 30,000 by making your loan repayments on time
- For example, for a 60-day loan with principal amount of KSh 1,000, the service fee would be KSh250 and the total amount due would be KSh 1,250.
Recognition words from satisfied customers
I recognize tala app more than any other app because whenever you delay your payment they understand our response . I have done many things through this app. Congratulation tala keep it up. Only that you reduce the interest rate because is a bit higher.mike Nicho
Very reliable app, strong and growing. I highly recommend it. It has enabled me do the finishing of my house. Thanks so much Tala. Ever since I started with you, you have never disappointed me. My limit is now kshs 30,000. Tala always my friend. I can give you a hundred stars. Now I enjoy low interest rates. The best financial partner. Again, thank you and God bless you abundantly.Google User